I have used Zaption for IB year 12 learners to get instant feedback or opinion about the topic before I start the lessons. Using Zaption at the beginning of a lesson can give me valuable information about what learners know before I even begin teaching. I might be able to quickly spot learners or entire classes that can place out of individual lessons because they have already mastered the content or concepts that we are about to study. It is related to the PATS - Thinking skills (critical thinking) Example : Nabilah in Year 12's answering the question How technology impacts society in Malaysia?
With the Zaption’s analytics, teachers will get immediate feedback on how learners interact with the content and understand key concepts. Also teachers will keep on track which learners not completed their work or assignments.
Example : Percentage of viewers for topic technology has impacts on society in Malaysia.
Example : Year 12 Learners response to all questions.





No comments:
Post a Comment